Whatsapp Web For Pc Messenger at web.whatsapp.com is one such Instant Messenger that helps you connect with people all over the world. Whatsapp web i.e web.whatsapp download for pc download was launched with the idea that this application would serve as an alternative to SMS and give the users an unlimited communication experience. Rapid growth of technology marked revolutionary changes in the field of communication. Gone are the days of communication related hassles. Instant messaging applications are the go to apps for quick communication in the present day. With these applications you immediately connect with everyone via text messages. Friends family and colleagues, your circle is just some finger clicks away.
WhatsApp Web For PC Download Online @ web.whatsapp.com:
Since its launch Whatsapp web Messenger web.whatsapp.com has increasingly gained popularity among the users and has successfully become the leading instant messaging application in the mass market. Whatsapp serves more than a billion people from around the globe. The interface of this app is user friendly and the interactive features makes it a smart choice for the users. Whatsapp web at web.whatsapp for pc allows its users to share media files like photos, videos and documents within the message field so that you get to share your memories easily with your friends. It’s a cross platform application that runs across Android and iOS operating systems and now this famous instant messaging application is available in the form of a web interface which means you get to access Whatsapp application’s features from your laptops and PCs. With this leading application accessible from both mobile and desktop devices it becomes a convenient messaging tool for its users.
About Whatsapp Web Download Popularity:
Whatsapp (web.whatsapp.com) is a popular instant messaging application that is used by a billion people across 180 countries and thus a top choice for communication. Whatsapp since its initiation has always given a quality communication experience to its users and helped them keep in touch with their family and friends. To make it more convenient for its users to communicate. It has launched a web version where you can get access to your Whatsapp account on the web and message your friends right from your computer. The web version is synced with your mobile application so that you can text seamlessly with your contacts from your PC. The web version runs only on Google Chrome browser and features almost all the functionalities of Whatsapp messenger including texting and media sharing. Log in to your account from the web interface and start texting your friends directly from your PC.
Features of Whatsapp Web At web.whatsapp :
Whatsapp web has the similar features as the mobile application. The web version is integrated with almost all the features of the Whatsapp mobile application, letting users enjoy the Whatsapp features on their computers. Let us take a look at the features of Whatsapp Web.
- Cross Platform Communication: Whatsapp is a cross platform application that runs on Android. iOS and Windows. Its availability on as a web interface makes it convenient for the users to communicate with their friends. This version makes Whatsapp available for the user on their smartphones as well as computers.
- Media Sharing: Media Sharing is very simple with Whatsapp Web download for pc. Similar to the mobile application you can send photos, videos and documents along with texts in the web version. You can share media directly from your computer with the web version. Moreover you are allowed to share spreadsheets and slideshows up to a limit of 100 MB. Media sharing makes for effective communication for the users.
- Synchronization: Your Whatsapp account on the web version is completely synced with your Whatsapp mobile account so that when you start using the web version you get your texts are seamlessly updated and you can continue your chats from right where you left off.
- Calling feature: the voice call and video call feature of Whatsapp makes it an efficient communication tool. With voice call feature you can call any person from any part of the world for free. It does not incur any charges for overseas calling and the video calling feature gives the users a quality face time experience. You can use the calling features of Whatsapp on the web version too with help of your computer’s webcam.
- Privacy and Security: Whatsapp application pays utmost attention to your security as you share your personal moments over Whatsapp. To make sure of this Whatsapp provides an end to end encryption in its text messages which means the text that you send to Another user is totally encrypted and only you and other recipient can view the contents of the text.
- Broadcast messaging: Whatsapp Web for pc allows a broadcast messaging feature with the help of which you can send a message to all of your contacts without having to create groups or sending a particularly message to all contacts again and again. It saves your time as a single message is sent to all of your contacts at once.
Restrictions of Whatsapp Web:
Even though Whatsapp Web web.whatsapp is similar to the Whatsapp mobile application but it lacks some of the features of the mobile applications. These are the restrictions on Whatsapp Web at web.whatsapp :
- Even though Whatsapp is a cross platform application, Whats app Web runs only on Android, Blackberry and Windows operating system. However, Whatsapps Web is not yet available for iOS devices.
- Another limitation of Whats app Web is that it runs only on Google Chrome browser and is not supported by any other browser. So, in order to use Whatsapp Web you need to have Google Chrome browser installed in your device.
- To use Whatsapps Web you need to have the latest updated version of the Whatsapp application on your mobile device. The web version will run only if your mobile application is up to date and if it isn’t you have to update it to the most recent update.
- To run Whatsapp Web you need a steady and continuous internet connection. Your device should be connected to the internet all the time to get web access.
- Also you need to be an existing user of Whatsapp Messenger to use the web version. Whatsapp Web for pcdownload does not let any user to create a new account. It is just an extension of your mobile application and mirror your account on the web.
- The Whatsapp Web extension does not let any user to create or leave any existing group chat. You can participate in the chat but you cannot create a new one or delete an existing one. To use Whats app Web you need to have the latest updated version of the Whatsapp application on your mobile device. The web version will run only if your mobile application is up to date and if it isn’t you have to update it to the most recent update.
- To run Whats app Web you need a steady and continuous internet connection. Your device should be connected to the internet all the time to get web access.
- Also you need to be an existing user of Whatsapp Messenger to use the web version. Whatsapp Web at web.whatsapp does not let any user to create a new account. It is just an extension of your mobile application and mirror your account on the web.
- The Whatsapp Web extension does not let any user to create or leave any existing group chat. You can participate in the chat but you cannot create a new one or delete an existing one.
How to Use Whatsapp Web for pc, Windows:
Whatsapp Web at web.whatsapp is relatively easy to use. There are no scruples and the only prerequisites are a steady web connection, Google Chrome Browser, an updated Whatsapp messenger and an existing Whatsapp account. To use Whats app web interface follow these steps:
- Open Google Chrome browser from your device and go to the Whatsapp Web homepage. A huge QR code will appear on the screen. This code needs to be verified in order for you to get access to your account on the web.
- To scan the code open your Whatsapp web, web.whatsapp.com mobile application and then from the settings go to “Whatsapp Web” option and click on it. QR code scanner will pop up on your mobile screen. You have to verify the code displayed on your computer screen with this code scanner.
- Tilt your phone camera in such a way that the QR code scanner properly scan the code and once the code is successfully scanned and verified, you will be directed to your account. Your web account will automatically synchronize itself with your phone’s data and you can start texting without losing any of your chats.
- The Whatsapp web extension works on a temporary login system. So to use it again on your computer you might have to scan the Qr code again.
Pros of Using Whatsapp Web at web.whatsapp.com:
- Messages can be typed out with your computer’s keyboard which makes texting more convenient.
- With Whatsapp access on your computer you don’t have the hassle of media transfer from mobile to computer anymore. The media shared via Whatsapp chat are downloaded directly on your computer.
- You can use Whatsapp Web on multiple computers which means you can connect a single Whatsapp account on multiple devices and get access to your account on any device you want.
- You can mute the alerts and notification sounds on your computer just as you do it on your mobile device.
- Whatsapp Web at web.whatsapp supports participating in group chats. The group chat feature is enabled within Whats app Web so that you can participate in your groups and see the chat thread as well as text and share media within the group chat.
- You can share photos and videos as well as make video calls with the help of your computer’s web cam. Moreover, this extension also lets you send audio recordings within the chat field over the web.
- The data that you share via this web interface is also safe and secured. This web version uses the same encryption as in the mobile application.
- You can also share attachments similar to your mobile application over Whatsapp Web. Send any media and document from your computer via this extension.
Cons of Using Whatsapp at web.whatsapp.com:
All Whatsapp features not available on the Web Interface. It has some restrictions to it. These are a few cons of the Whatsapp Web extension:
- Adding Emojis to a text via the web is a manual procedure. The Emojis are not mapped according to your computer’s keyboard so in order to incorporate an emoji in the text, you need to add it by yourself.
- Even though you get to see the chat threads and participate in a group chat. This interface does not allow you to leave any existing chat or create a new group chat.
- Whatsapp web i.e web.whatsapp allows media sharing with other contacts but it does not allow you to send any contact and also doesn’t allow you to share your live location unlike the mobile application.
- You can’t block users in the web interface like you do in your mobile application. Contacts can only be blocked via the mobile application and not in the web version.
- You are also not allowed to change your profile picture in the web version. Display pictures can only be changed via the Whatsapp mobile application.
Whatsapp web download for pc at web.whatsapp.com now available in the web domain provides a convenient mode of communication to the users as they can access their account from any of their preferable device. The features of this web application are same as the mobile application and it continuously synchronizes new text messages and contacts so that users can continue with their conversation without any kind of interruption. The texts are also secured via end to end encryption guarantying you complete security. The web extension is not a single device restricted and can be accessed from multiple desktop devices. The availability of this application on the web domain including mobile app makes for a barrier free communication tool. Whatsapp web web.whatsapp with this inclusion has successfully provided its users with convenient and quality communication and in the present day has become the leading instant messaging application in the mass market.